Setting an appropriate IMM/DLM Classification when a note is created is important to ensure
the integrity of the note and assists with the redaction process when notes are subject to
export and/or disclosure. There may be occasion where the IMM/DLM Classification of a note
needs to be modified. To modify the IMM/DLM Classification of a note using Verinote Native
Desktop Application, ensure you are logged in and simply follow these steps:
- Locate the note you wish to edit by performing a search (for help with searching for
notes, click here) or simply scroll through the calendar to find the relevant note.
- Click on the note you want to edit/modify.
You will see the note in its entirety including the Title, Note, Location, Time & Date,
Protective Marking, Classification, URN, Incident Location, Event Tags and any
- Click the EDIT PENCIL icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the note.
- Click the IMM/DLM field and select the appropriate classification for your note.
- Click the SAVE icon to save your note.
A pop up screen will appear notifying that your note has been saved.